Barbara A. Ley, A Professional Corporation was founded in 1989 with the same principles and work ethic that are still the standards today. Our founder, Barbara A. Ley, is a past President of the Oklahoma Society of CPAs, a past Chair of the Oklahoma Accountancy Board and in 2010 was inducted into the Oklahoma Accounting Hall of Fame, becoming its 51st member. In 2012, Barbara was inducted into the Oklahoma State University School of Accounting Hall of Fame and was also appointed to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Board of Examiners.
All of our Accountants are members of the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Our Core Values
- To act in all circumstances with integrity.
- To provide an atmosphere of teamwork and communication.
- To provide quality tax, accounting and management consulting services.
- To be a firm that is an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
- To contribute to our community and the profession to which we belong.